100 in stock
functer Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6 / Cat5e
functer Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
– Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
– Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)
– Connector Type: RJ45
– Contact Plating: Gold Plated
– Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
– Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
– Cable Structure: Stranded
– UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
– Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
– Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)
– Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.