Payment, TAX, and Insurance FAQ
– You can try to pay for your order by using a credit card only 9 times per day (Greece ≤15 times) in order to protect the security of your personal data. If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal;
Please reply and attach the following files to the same e-mail:
– A picture or a scan of your credit card showing only its last 4 digits and the cardholder’s name;
– A picture or a scan of your driving license, passport or national ID card;
Please cover your personal information (birth date and similar ones) and your ID/passport/driving license number.
The information submitted will only be used to verify the authenticity of the cardholder’s identity, and will not be shared or sold to third parties.
– You did not honor your credit card issuing bank;
– The funds in your card are not sufficient to complete your purchase;
– You are buying restricted items, like e-cigarettes or adult toys;
– The card has expired or the new card has not been activated yet;
– System section time-out;
– Your card has been stolen or is lost;
Can’t see the credit card option? Payments with a credit card are only activated for specific countries our intermediaries operate in. If you can not use a credit card, you can still select other payment methods, like PayPal.
We do not have access to your credit card information, and thus we suggest you complete the transaction with another credit card or payment method if the problem persists.